Sophisticated Suites And Stately Rooms
Experience elegance and contemporary comfort at Melrose Georgetown Hotel in the heart of Washington, DC. Our rooms and suites are designed with rich décor, exuding extraordinary style. Each space is accented with acrylic artwork and high-end furnishings. Sink into a plush Serta pillow-top bed adorned with fine linens and down comforters and enjoy a 42-inch flat-screen TV. A built-in plug-and-play workstation and a refrigerator offer added convenience. Unwind in our refined bathroom with black granite counters, relish high-end amenities, and relax in unrivaled comfort.
- In-Room Safes
- Bluetooth Alarm Clock
- Serta Pillow-Top Beds
- Molton Brown Bath Toiletries
- Coffee & Tea
- 24 Hour Fitness Center
- Concierge Services
- In room iron/ironing board
- Frette Linens
- Flat-Screen TVs
- Room Service
- Fitness Center
- Free Wireless High-speed Internet
- Handheld Steamer
Deluxe Double Room
With beautiful décor and rich textures, our Deluxe Double Room features two pillow-top double beds, an executive writing desk, and an elegant marble bathroom with black granite counters. Accessible rooms available.
Pure Wellness Rooms
Our exclusive Pure Wellness Rooms undergo a rigorous seven-step purification process, ensuring a 99.999% allergen and pollutant-free environment. Breathe easy and enjoy a restful stay, knowing that your well-being is our top priority.
- Deluxe Double
- Deluxe King
- One Bedroom Suite
The Presidential Terrace Suite
With a color pallete of grays, ivory and silver accented with blue hues, the 1,100 square foot Presidential Suite has the highest vantage point at the Melrose Georgetown Hotel. With contemporary artwork and modern amenities, the suite offers a tastefully decorated bedroom, a master bath with a rain shower, a sitting room, and a dining and living area overlooking a terrace with outdoor seating for twenty. Reservations can be arranged by calling 202-955-6400.
The Ambassador Suite at Melrose Hotel Georgetown is a lavish, one-bedroom haven. Sunlight streams through generous windows, infusing the space with warmth and allure. Catering to business travelers, it boasts a dedicated workspace for seamless productivity. The suite's modern, chic design exudes elegance and sophistication, promising guests a stylish, comfortable retreat. Experience luxury and spaciousness in this well-appointed sanctuary, elevating your stay at Melrose Hotel Georgetown to new heights of comfort and sophistication.
Traveler's InsightsContact Us Click to Explore Traveler's Insights
- Is smoking allowed in rooms or in the hotel? No. All guest rooms, suites, and meeting and public spaces in the Georgetown Melrose Hotel are 100% non-smoking. Washington, DC is a smoke-free city, so smoking is prohibited in restaurants, bars, public buildings, and hotels.
- Do the hotel rooms offer workspace? Yes. All hotel rooms and suites at the Melrose Georgetown Hotel feature functional workspace, including a desk and chair, complimentary Wi-Fi, and two-line speakerphones with voicemail. Our One Bedroom Suites create the perfect environment for a traveling office with a living room, a desk, dining table, and L-shaped sofa. Our 24-hour business center also offers print and fax services.
- Do the hotel rooms offer safes? Yes, all of the rooms and suites at the Melrose Georgetown Hotel feature safes for your laptops, digital devices, jewelry, valuables, and important documents. For keeping larger items secure, the front desk can accommodate guests.
- Does the hotel offer free WiFi? The Melrose Georgetown Hotel offers complimentary high-speed premium Wi-Fi in all our guestrooms and suites, meeting spaces, restaurant, and all public areas throughout our Washington, DC hotel.
- Does the hotel have a fitness center? The Melrose Georgetown Hotel features a 24-hour Fitness Center. Our gym is equipped with stair steppers, treadmills, an elliptical bike, Peloton bikes, medicine balls, and free weights for a total body workout while you’re traveling in Washington, DC.
- Does the hotel offer parking? Valet parking is available daily for $56 + tax/per night. Oversized vehicle parking is also available for $65 + tax/per night.