Where Your Inquiries Meet Our Insights
- Does The Melrose Georgetown Offer Complimentary Wi-Fi?
The Melrose Georgetown provides complimentary wireless Wi-Fi for guests in public areas, making it easy to connect with your home and office while you travel.
- What Are The Dining Options Available At The Melrose Georgetown?
The Melrose Georgetown features Jardenea, an on-site restaurant & lounge, offering imaginative, current, and conscientious food experience. We are steps away from the fantastic Georgetown dining scene.
- Does The Melrose Georgetown Have A Fitness Center?
The Melrose Georgetown offers a 24/7 fitness center to relax tired muscles. The fitness center features peloton bikes and provides cardio and weight training equipment for a total body workout.
- Does The Melrose Georgetown Offer Meeting Space?
The Melrose Georgetown features 2450 square feet of flexible event space to host meetings, conferences, and other social events. With technology-enhanced rooms, we provide an engaging experience at our hotel.
- What Is The Historic Preservation Fee?
Please note that a historic preservation fee is $15 + tax per accommodation per night is charged and goes towards the protection and maintenance of the property and its amenities - allowing guests to experience both modern luxuries and rich history.
- When Is Check-In And Check-Out For The Melrose?
Check-in is at 3:00 PM and check-out is at 12:00 PM at the Melrose Georgetown Hotel in Washington, DC. Late check-out may be available by request and is based on room and suite availability.
- Does The Melrose Have An Early Departure Fee? Early departures will be charged 1 night's room & tax.
- When Is Jardenea Restaurant & Lounge Open?
Jardenea Restaurant & Lounge is open for breakfast daily from 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM. The bar is open Tuesday - Saturday from 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM.
- What Is The Credit Card Reservation Policy At The Melrose Georgetown?
All reservations require a valid credit card for guaranteeing the reservation and a valid credit must be presented upon arrival along with a government issued form of identification.
- Does The Melrose Georgetown Have Accessible Rooms?
Yes. As an ADA conforming hotel, the Melrose Georgetown offers full accessibility for all guests with physical impairments. We have 20 ADA accessible rooms at the Melrose Georgetown Hotel, including 10 standard ADA guest rooms, 6 double rooms with roll-in showers, and 4 king rooms with tubs, plus our PURE rooms.
- What Is The Closest Airport To The Melrose Georgetown?
Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport is 4.4 miles (just 14 minutes via car) from our Melrose Georgetown hotel. Other nearby airports are IAD Washington Dulles Intl Airport (24 miles) and BWI Baltimore Washington Airport (35 miles).