Catch Soccer Matches at Audi Field in Washington, DC
Located on the Anacostia River, and home to the DC United team of Major League Soccer, Audi Field is a state-of-the-art soccer stadium in the southwest neighborhood of Washington, D.C. This stadium accommodates up to 20,000 fans and is designed with premium seats that provide views of the Capitol Building and DC landmarks.
- Stadium opens 3.5 hours before every match
- Match start and end times vary depending on date
Varies by match and seat availability
- Rooftop Patio
- 10,000 Square-Foot Indoor Lounge
- Views of Capitol Building and DC Landmarks
- Fan Plaza
- Complimentary Bike Valet Service on Matchdays
- How much is parking at Audi Field? Audi Field does not have parking available at the stadium, but visitors will find 6,500 parking spots nearby. Parking can be reserved through SpotHero.com with rates ranging from $35 to $55, depending on the area and distance from the stadium. Guests are encouraged to reserve parking before match day.
- How much do suites cost at Audi Field? Heineken MVP Club suites start at $3,000 per season. EagleBank Club suites start at $1,500 per season. All club suites include access to the club lounge, all-inclusive food and beverage curated by famous DC chef José Andrés and Levy, and VIP access to private events.