Executive Meeting Package - 82.00 US
Book now and save for any meeting to be held in July and August 2015 with 50 persons or more. Attendees will enjoy our Full American Breakfast, mid-morning break, a Chef's selection Lunch along with an afternoon meeting break. (Offer excludes tax and gratuity. Not applicable with any other promotions or any other group meetings already booked. Some restrictions on internet may apply.)
Stylish and Functional Meeting RoomsFrom our impressive Potomac Ballroom offering more than 2,450 square feet of contemporary decorated and appointed event space to our most intimate meeting room, the 324-square-foot Cabot Room - we offer a wide array of sophisticated event facilities suited for business executives and government officials in Washington, DC. Ask about our Congress Room Experience, offering continuous food & beverage breaks.
- Potomac Ballroom - 2,458 sq. ft.
- William Penn Room - 640 sq. ft.
- Cabot Room - 324 sq. ft.
- Clifton Room - 414 sq. ft.
- Capitol Room - 420 sq. ft.
- Senate Room - 300 sq. ft.
- Outdoor Terrace - 1,000 sq. ft.
Stylish Event AmenitiesA true boutique hotel experience for the meeting professional, Melrose Georgetown Hotel's enhanced amenities include a Business Center, Presidential and Ambassador Suites ideally suited as Hospitality Rooms, and 35 additional chic and recently redesigned suites for hosting intimate gatherings and smaller meetings.
- Creative meeting and event consultation and pre-planning
- High-speed Internet access throughout our hotel
- State-of-the-art audio-visual equipment with comprehensive multi-media and audio-visual support
- Stylish setting that keeps pace with our dynamic high-powered neighborhood
- Onsite 24-hour business center with laptop stations and printer