# of ADA Accessible Rooms at the Property
ADA Room-Types -(ex. 4 Standard ADA Guest Rooms, 1 ADA Suite) Number of rooms AND size of beds of EACH room-type above: 10 STANDARD ADA GUEST ROOMS. 6 ROLL IN SHOWER QUEEN/QUEEN, 4 TUB KING Maximum occupancy per ADA room-type: 2 IN KING, 4 IN QUEEN/QUEEN
Please Specify YES (Y) or NO (N) For Your ADA Accessible Rooms
- Wheelchair Accessible Route in Room? Y
- Telephone with Visual Call Alert? N
- Visual Alarm? Y
- Communication Kits Available? If YES, what is included (i.e. strobe lights, visual door knocker, etc): Y
- Ground Floor Rooms Available? If So, Please Specify For Which Room-Type. N
- Connecting Rooms Available? If So, Please Specify For Which Room-Type. N
- Patio or Balcony Accessible? If So, Please Specify For Which Room-Type. N
- Please Specify Size and Type of Shower (Full, Roll-in, Transfer) for EACH type of ADA Room at the Property (Standard Room, Executive, Suite): FULL, ROLL-IN
Please Asnwer (Y) or (No) For Each of the Following ADA Accessibility Features. If it Varies on Room-Type, Please Specify
- Power Outlets – Within 4" of telephone? Y
- Power Outlets – Verify There is Clear Space in front of at least one Outlet 15" from Ground? Y
- Is Table and/or Desk Height Accessible with Knee Space? (knee, 27" and height, 34")?
- Telephone with Volume Control? Y
- Hearing Impaired Light Alerts? If So, Please Specify If This Only Applies For Certain Rooms. Y
- Light/Lamp Control-Type (i.e. push button) N
- Individual Thermostat Control? Is it lowered? Y
- Drapery Controls –Is there a 36" clear path within reach? Are the wands lowered? Y, N
- Closet – Are Bars and/or Shelving Lowered? Y
- Accessible Path of Travel Around Beds? Y
- Multi-Level Door Viewers? Y
- Door Bell? Y
- Low Level Iron? Y
Please Specify YES (Y) or NO (N) for your ADA Accessible Bathrooms
- Please Specify Number Of ADA Rooms with Roll-In Shower or Tub: 4 TUB, 6 ROLL-IN
- Lower Counter Height? N
- Raised Toilet Seat? Y
- Grab bars at Tub? Please Specify Height and Placement of Grab Bars. Y, DOUBLE BAR ON LONG WALL, ONE EACH ON SHORT WALLS, DOUBLE BAR IS 9" ABOVE TUB AND ALL OTHER BARS ARE BETWEEN 33" AND 36" ABOVE FINISHED FLOOR
- Is there a Tub Seat? Y
- Grab Bars in Shower? Height and Placement of Grab Bars. LONG WALL AND MIXING VALVE WALL (SHORT), 33" TO 36" ABOVE FINISHED FLOOR
- Is there a Shower Seat? Y
- Telephone in Bathroom? N
- Removable Shower Head? Y
- Low Level Towel Hooks and Racks? Y
ADA Features for the Overall Property
- Information about the facility's accessible entrance(s) ( e.g., location); MAIN DOOR IS DOUBLE DOOR, 6'-0" WIDE. ADA LIFT ADJACENT TO THE ELEVATOR.
- Information about the existence and location of a wheelchair accessible route connecting accessible parking spaces to the facility's front entrance and to key areas of the facility such as the registration desk, the concierge desk, accessible guest rooms, the business center, restaurants, bars, exercise rooms, swimming pool and/or spa, and meeting rooms; THERE IS A CURB CUT FOR ADA ACCESS AT THE STREET. ELEVATOR ACCESS TO THE GUESTROOMS, MEETING ROOMS, PUBLIC RESTROOMS AND FITNESS ROOM. WIDE OPEN LOBBY AT THE FRONT DESK AND ACCESSIBLE SEATING AT THE BAR AND RESTAURANT AREAS. THERE IS NO PUBLIC PARKING AVAILABLE TO THE GUESTS.
- Other information about "important features" of the facility that do not comply with the current scoping and technical standards for accessible facilities that were adopted in 1991.
Important Observations Are
- Any doorways to and within accessible guest rooms that are too narrow? N
- Non-accessible check-in counters (if this is the case, the facility should provide information about how or where guests with disabilities can check-in). Associate will come out from desk and check guest into room.
- Additional "important features" could also include other amenities such as parking facilities, recreational facilities (spa, pool, sports courts, gym), the business center, food and beverage venues, and meeting rooms. NO PUBLIC PARKING AVAILABLE TO THE GUESTS.